Thanks to the convenience of our online file transfer module, there's no need to make special trips to our office just to deliver a disk or flash drive. You can easily send a file from your computer to ours in a matter of minutes. Just enter your information in the spaces below, click submit, and we'll send you an e-mail to confirm that we've received it.
File Preparation Instructions
- Build art in 1:1 full scale when possible or 1:10 scale for very large graphics, but any clearly indicated scale is acceptable.
- Files should be supplied in CMYK.
- All logos should be supplied as vector outlines or at the highest available resolution.
- Convert all text to outlines where possible, or include copies of all fonts used in the artwork.
- Embed or include all support and linked files
- Indicate any specific Pantone colors as needed for color match.
- Place all guidelines on a separate layer.
- Provide 2 inches of perimeter bleed for all wraps.
- Provide a lo-res PDF or screenshot to ensure proper placement.
The recommended image resolution depends on the viewing distance. Here are some suggested minimum image resolutions at final size:
- Close up: 200-300 dpi (hand held prints)
- Arm's Length: 150 dpi (3-10 feet distance, such as directional signage, ad posters)
- Mid-Range: 100 dpi (10-25 feet distance, such as banners, vehicle wraps)
- Far Away: 50 dpi (25 feet away or more, such as building wraps, bus/trailer wraps, billboards)
Remember that the resolutions suggested above are at final size. For instance, if your artwork is created at 1:10 scale, you must multiply the suggested resolution by 10 so it is correct when enlarged.